The aim of the Quality Improvement Network (QIN) is to provide direct support to MIAA clients by:
- Facilitating access to experts in quality improvement
- Sharing expertise and intelligence on quality improvement methods and practice
- Finding solutions to everyday challenges
- Working together to shape the development of new products and services to address the challenges
- Testing new ideas and developments in practice.
The next QIN Network meeting will be on Friday 12th April 2019 at Cheshire and Wirral Partnership, Countess of Chester Health Park, Liverpool Road, Chester CH2 1UL. Book now.
If you would like to join the network please email Jackie Holt
QIN Focus Newsletter - Spring 2018
QIN Focus Newsletter - Winter 2017
No records found
Currently there are no records.