The aim of the Quality Improvement Network (QIN) is to provide direct support to MIAA clients by:
- Facilitating access to experts in quality improvement
- Sharing expertise and intelligence on quality improvement methods and practice
- Finding solutions to everyday challenges
- Working together to shape the development of new products and services to address the challenges
- Testing new ideas and developments in practice.
The next QIN Network meeting will be held on 28 June at MIAA, Regatta Place, Liverpool L3 4BL.
The meeting cover sessions on Understanding Whole System Flow and how we might improve it, a session on National Clinical Utilisation Review Programme and Transforming End of Life Care, see the full programme here. Register here
If you would like to join the network please email Jackie Holt
QIN Focus Newsletter - Spring 2018
QIN Focus Newsletter - Winter 2017
No records found
Currently there are no records.