Inspiring Behavioural Change
Date: Friday, November 27, 2020
Time: 9.30 - 12-00 noon
Speakers: Ralph Cook, Director, Impower Consulting and Samantha Jury-Dada Senior Consultant Impower Consulting Behavioural insights team Manchester – John Anger Impower consulting
Ralph Cook, Director, Impower Consulting and Samantha Jury-Dada Senior Consultant Impower Consulting
Behavioural insights team Manchester – John Anger Impower consulting
Innovation has been crucial across health and social care over the past year. This event intends to learn from some of the factors that have enabled innovation and is for everyone.
This event is for everyone in the health and social care sector who wants to learn how they can inspire behavioural change across systems. A healthy system is one where the key actors can co-operate and collaborate and this is dependent upon the strength of the relationships.
Attending the workshop will enable you to have a greater insight into the importance of behavioural change and how to strengthen the trust and behaviour between managers and front line staff, between departments and between organisations. IMPOWER exists to increase the quality of citizens’ lives by making meaningful and measurable improvements to local public services through inspiringbehavioural change. They work to understand complex problems and deliver sustainable improvements. They have demonstrated that better outcomes cost less.
At the end of the masterclass you will be able to:
- Have a greater understanding of the complexity of the system you work in
- Learn how working at the edge - at the boundaries between systems and at the front line - will make the difference
- Know how you can harness behavioural science in your leadership role
- Challenge and push the limits of your existing thinking in a practical way
- Focus upon delivering sustainable change that acknowledges the interdependence, relationships and trust between actors as a crucial factor
Updated by: Administrator on 6, Jul 06, 2020