MIAA acknowledge the importance of its staff in delivering leading edge services and is committed to their personal and professional development throughout their careers.
With a variety of accreditations for our commitment to training, as well as offering competitive salaries, excellent holiday entitlements and valuable average earnings pensions, we are an extremely attractive employer.
With a variety of employment models, including full time, part time and flexible associates, there are options to meet all needs.
What we ask in return is commitment to delivering excellent client services and to developing yourself to be the best you can.
The key staff groups to which we recruit include:
- trainee and qualified accountants and auditors
- local counter fraud officers and investigators
- qualified clinical coding auditors and trainers
- programme and project managers
- technology specialists
- clinical audit and healthcare quality professionals